Six graduate in 2019 Class
Six Central Louisiana nonprofit leaders graduated September 27 from Cenla ExecBuilders, a leadership development program for nonprofit executive directors.
Cenla ExecBuilders, a program of Community Development Works, provides a unique opportunity for executive directors in Central Louisiana, regardless of experience level, to become more effective in their roles as leaders of local nonprofit organizations. The program uses a combination of intensive training, professional coaching and peer networking opportunities grounded in adult learning methodologies. By developing and improving leadership skills, participants have the opportunity to become part of a close-knit community of skilled leaders and increase their capacity to lead high performing organizations.
2019 Cenla ExecBuilders graduates: (Left to right) Curtis Lewis; Andria Fontenot; Stanley Celestine; Dallas Russell; Ashley Mack; Martha Powell.
The 2019 graduates of Cenla ExecBuilders are:
• Stanley Celestine, Executive Director, Truly Thrive
• Andria Fontenot, Co-Founder and Executive Director, Fostering Community
• Curtis Lewis, Administrator for Operations, Re//DEFINED
• Ashley Mack, Executive Ministry Coordinator, Family of Grace Church
• Martha Powell, Executive Director, The Extra Mile Region VI
• Dallas Russell, Executive Director, Ben D. Johnson Educational Center
The graduates now join a group of 50 Cenla ExecBuilders alumni who participate in the program’s peer leadership network. Cenla ExecBuilders is a free program, and is open to new or experienced Executive Directors in Cenla who want to become more effective in their role as leaders of local nonprofit organizations.
To learn more about Cenla ExecBuilders, call CDW at 318-443-7880 (toll free at 1-800-803-8075), or click here to visit the CDW website. Community Development Works is a program of The Rapides Foundation.