Search
Wednesday, December 11, 2019

News

News

AED saves young man's life

Administrator Account 0 2478
Marcus Collins was working a construction job with his stepdad on May 29 when a freak accident sent a powerful electrical current through his 154-pound body. It was an electrical shock so strong that Collins, 20, a Natchitoches Central Louisiana High School graduate, would be dead today if it weren't for a combination of events that saved his life.
RSS
First45464748495051525354

Archive

News Search

Terms Of UsePrivacy StatementCopyright 2019 by The Rapides Foundation